Nutty Fruit Cookies
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c cashew nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 c butter
- 1 pc egg, well-beaten
- 1/2 c crushed pineapple, drained
- Pre-heat oven to 400 deg F.
- Sift flour, measure
- Add baking powder and cinnamon; sift.
- Cream butter until soft and fluffy
- Add sugar little by little and continue creaming
- Add well-beaten egg and vanilla until well-blended
- Add dry ingredients crushed pineapple, cashew nuts, and raisins gradually
- Drop mixture by tablespoonful on cooking sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 mins or until brown.