- 1 c sugar
- 1 1/4 c butter, softened
- 2 pcs eggs, unbeaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 c all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1.2 c cashew nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- jam or marmalade
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy
- Add sugar gradually and continue creaming
- Blend in unbeaten eggs and vanilla; mix well
- Sift together all-purpose flour and salt; add to creamed mixture and blend well
- Put mixture into cookie press; press through unto ungreased baking sheet forming circle. (Donít leave open space in center of circle.)
- Place 1/4 tsp of jam or marmalade in center of each.
- Sprinkle top with finely chopped nuts.
- Bake for 10-12 mins.